Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sheer Exhaustion

Ever had someone in your life that constantly seems to be shirking their duties, or never seems to appreciate all that you do? Either for them or just in life in general?
Well I do. And I am SO tired of it. Tired of the attitude, tired of my tiredness, tired, tired, tired. And sick.
What does a girl have to do around here to be appreciated? To be offered a break? Do I need to actually fall sick, faint, fail to function?
Right now I feel like renaming this blog to "Brazen and B****in", I think it fits better.
Hear is where I get out my long scream of frustration, ready? "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! I hope I'm not guilty of making you feel unappreciated! Sorry you're having a rough day or at least just feeling frustrated at a particular situation!

    ReplyDelete